Saturday, January 7, 2012

My 2012 creative resolutions!

We have been back on Prince Edward Island for less than a week, having spent Christmas and New Years in Massachusetts.  In fact, I had been there since early December, helping my mother with going through my dad's clothes and books; a task everyone had been avoiding.  The house is cleaner now, and we are looking forward to a better time in 2012.  I quit teaching ESL in November, and I want to spend that creative energy working on my art.

So, I have lots of work to do!  I will begin by taking a class on art and craft business development next week.  And, of course, I will be posting to this blog as often as I can.  In my next post, look for my collection of nuns and saints, which had been part of my solo show entitled, "Here and Hereafter." 

No comments:

Post a Comment