Thursday, November 4, 2010

November Already!

It is the first week in November, and it has snowed already.  Winter starts early and lasts a long time.  Even so, this is still the most beautiful place on Earth.  Halloween passed with no trick or treaters.  I never realized that I would miss Halloween so much.  I always enjoyed seeing the kids dressed up in their costumes and giving out candy, so next year I may have to visit a friend in the city to get my Halloween happiness.  Abby has been spending a lot of time with her new little horse. He is a very cute little foal, all black with white socks on his rear legs.
 
American Thanksgiving is coming up soon, and I am determined to have the feast here, though I can't do it on Thanksgiving because it is just another work day.  And so, I will have to move dinner to Saturday or Sunday.  Not quite the same, but pretty close.  A week later, Kathryn will be coming home.  I guess we won't get to see Aaron until Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment